Saturday, July 19, 2008

Almost gone, Obama? (Day 175)

Well after not having internet in my room for the last 4 days and also having to pack and finish odds and ends, I have finally made it down to the USO to use uncensored (although extremely SLOW) internet access.

If you did not see on the news Senator Obama is in country! I thought about trying to see him but it’s too much trouble and at this point I am just ready to roll.

I will try to post more as time allows but look for a little bit of a longer post once I get to Kyrgyzstan. Thanks for reading and all of the messages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visited your site to see if you were able to see your hero. lol Guess not...too bad. Glad to hear you're about to leave...how many more days?

Take care!

mama said...

July 19th 2008

This is for you.

You are precious to me.
You are honored, and I Love you.

Isaiah 43: 1-3 NLT

Love Mom

Mississippi Saints fan said...

You gonna vote for him?